The only limitation is you

Thank you for taking the time to read my blogs and know that you are the inspiration to what i do, and you can live the best life possible and be what you want to be in this life time.

Friday, June 3, 2011

RESTING PLACE


There are times when Life lives you and when it seems that everything seems to be going well for everyone else except you. The wheels of life seem to be sending out some really blissful vibes of peace and tranquility to everyone except you and you feel really stuck, not sure if when you were born this was the original intent for your life and your destiny.

In the midst of all the madness what is one meant to do, when you are not feeling motivated to do anything. I can tell you this from experience you need to stop and find your resting place. You don't need a fancy trip, therapy you just need to STOP for a moment and be still.

Literally find a place where you can be quiet, still and in silence, just so that you can hear the sound of your own breath and stop the rattling in your brain and block out the noises that this world has to offer. So that you can hear inspiration and Life that has been waiting for you to be still so that it can embrace you and remind you of who you are .

If you are like me its a chance to be able to hear the great I AM the Healer of my soul and the Director of the Orchestra of my life and mind ,The one I call God, who shows me what I should do and reminds me of who I am.

Find that resting place that you can enjoy while you are alive and here. Find that resting place that can be rejuvenated are are able live an effective life.

Find that resting place because you need it and deserve it and the world needs a more balanced you , to be able to effect change in your sphere and circle of influence.

Find your resting place.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your input its valued!