The only limitation is you

Thank you for taking the time to read my blogs and know that you are the inspiration to what i do, and you can live the best life possible and be what you want to be in this life time.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A MOTHERS LOVE


Mothers day means so many things to so many different people. For some its another day to not FORGET to call mom and say happy mothers day. Some people its just another day as they may not know what it means to have the love of a biological mother , for some that may not know their birth mothers its a time to honor the only version of mother they know.

To some like me its a time of remembrance of the person they once called mother, the woman that helped shape who they are and what they have become.

Its a time of mixed emotions , remembering the love and guidance given but also mourning the loss of not being able to, hear her speak, smell her fragrance, call her and tell her what kind of a day you are having, who you fell in love with and who broke your heart.

The loss of not having that advise given when times are dark and friends seem few , especially when there is no one to cheer you on, thats what happens at this time of year.

However this is not meant to depress you because , I relish in all that I was taught and what she shared with me . This is to REMIND you all, not to take things for granted and what these women in your lives represent.

You get one copy of them that will cheer you on, believe in you , pray for you for you, give you advise ,love you , and want you to be the best and have the best that life has to offer. You get one shot to tell them that you love them EVEN when its out of your comfort zone, whats the worst that can happen? Here is a script for you if you are not the articulate type:

Hi Mom

I just wanted you to know that I love you and appreciate everything that you have done for me and all the sacrifices you have made for me known and unknown. I want you to know that I really appreciate you and am proud to call you mom and thank-you for always being there for me.

See that didn't hurt when you read it, so please be that one individual that actually reads this and DOES!!! something so that you never find yourself in that place where you are like if only I had..............

Keep smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your input its valued!